Since 1 July 2016 advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds, Bayside SOS Taxation & Accounting Services has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
Bayside SOS Taxation & Accounting Services provides this service via its 100% owned entity Friuli Services Pty Ltd.
Friuli Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 1273268 of the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (ABN 64 155 907 681, AFSL 430062)
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
• Establishment of SMSFs
• Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and re-contribution)
• Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
• Transfer of business real property into superannuation
• Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
• Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
• Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
• Winding up of SMSFs
The person at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self-managed superannuation fund advice is:
Edy Carlig – Authorised Representative No. 001273269
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.